Why do I need to process Payroll?
Payroll or PAYE, is a legal requirement. If you have employees, you are required to pay the national minimum wage (NMW), make statutory deductions for such things as tax and national insurance and provide a workplace pension. Payroll for small business employers can be a complicated process with many potential pitfalls.
How can we help?
As affiliates of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) we can simplify the process of paying your employees and lift the payroll burden many small business owners bare. We can free up your time, allowing you to concentrate on running your business confident in the knowledge that your employees are being paid correctly, and all statutory deductions and pension payments are taken care of.
- assistance with PAYE registration with HMRC
- weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly pay runs
- calculation of wages
- calculation of Directors remuneration
- calculation and deduction of NI, PAYE, statutory payments, student loans and attachment orders
- administration of Benefits in Kind (BIK)
- assessment of employees for auto enrolment (additional fee applies)
- auto enrolment of eligible employees onto preferred workplace pension scheme
- calculation and deduction of pension payments
- processing of new starters and leavers
- generation of payslips
- full FPS and EPS, 'Real Time Information' filing in line with HMRC requirements
- issue of P60s, P45s and P11D's, as required
We process your employee payroll using our MoneySoft desktop software. Should you require us to provide our services at your premises, we are adept in the use of QuickBooks, Xero, Sage 50 Payroll and HMRC Basic PAYE Tools.
Payroll Registration - £15
Payroll - £3.50 per employee, per payslip, minimum fee of £12 per pay period
(including Auto Enrolment assessment at each pay period)
All prices are inclusive of VAT
For further information or to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 01395 320316 or email email@example.com