Auto Enrolment (AE)
What is Auto Enrolment (AE)?
Auto Enrolment (AE) requires every UK employer to assess and enrol eligible employees onto a qualifying pension scheme. Employers and employees must also make contributions to such schemes in line with statutory minimum requirements, currently 5% of qualifying earnings; rising to 8% in April 2019. Failure to comply with these requirements can lead to penalties ranging from a £400 fixed penalty to a varying daily escalating penalty from £50 to £10,000.
How can we help?
We provide comprehensive support and assistance with AE duties including initial scheme set up, ongoing compliance and re-enrolment, allowing you to concentrate on your businesses core activities and worry less about meeting your requirements. We will discuss with you, your workplace pension requirements and provide full guidance on qualifying pension schemes and their associated costs.
Auto Enrolment (AE) Processes
- assistance with workplace pension scheme registration (additional fees apply)
- assessment of workforce
- provide all required correspondence and 'opt out' notices to employees
- enrol eligible employees onto your chosen scheme
- liaise with The Pensions Regulator (TPR)
- complete employer declaration , on your behalf
- make pension deductions
- provide key pension reports
- undertake statutory record keeping
- perform re-enrolment every 3 years
- provide employee communication regarding contribution increases
Workplace Pension Scheme Set Up Fee (1-10 employees) - £150
All Additional Employees Added to Scheme - £15 per employee
Re- Enrolment Administration Fee - £15 per employee
All prices are inclusive of VAT
For further information or to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 01395 320316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org